The EZ Kids Marketplace is open to all K-12 student sellers! Students can sell their own handmade goods as well as used/upcycled goods.
Opening a store is easy and can be completed in a few simple steps.
1. Think of a name for your store/business.
2. Decide on the category/categories the items in your store will work best it. (i.e K-5 goods, scout troops, handmade ect.)
3. Decide on the price for your items.
4. Ask your parents for permission to use their PayPal Account so you can collect money from sold items in your store.
5. Go to Create a Store to create an account.
6. Remember your username and password.
7. Upload items to your store. Remember to add the prices as well as the photographs and a good description.
8. Promote your store! Share your store with friends and family members.
9. Repeat Step 6-8.
10. Funds generated from the sale of products in your EZ Kids Market will be deposited into your PayPal account. EZ Kids will take a 15% donation from the sale of products in your store.
11. These funds will be used to support sewing/textile arts and other arts classes taught by the EZ Kids Creativity Shell in local schools, libraries and shelters that rescue children from homelessness and human trafficking.